Thursday, September 23, 2010

LG 55LX6500 55-Inch 3D 1080p 240 Hz LED Plus LCD HDTV with Internet Applications





After reading the first review I thought I needed to put in my 2 cents worth. I bought a package which included the TV, LG580 3D blu-ray player and a couple of pairs of glasses from Vanns since at the time they had the lower price. I have found this TV to be astounding in every way possible. It has a low refeclection screen which was important to me because my room can get very bright. You have to turn on the 240HZ mode which could explain the blur in the first review because I have none. The picture is absolutly beautiful and my old DVD's played are so clear it's like watching a soap opera. The sound isn't bad from the TV but I have it hooked up to a digital receiver that is connected with optical cables so the sound is outstanding. I am streaming movies through the DVD player from Netflix and the picture is incredible. This may be do to the upgrade to HD or the fact that it is done through the DVD player and not the TV. The cables need tyo be upgraded from 3a to 4a or b because of the infomation they need to carry. I bought mine at amazon at abouut $20 per cable and their delivery is flawless. Now I have a 32" old Old HD tv in the bedroom and the difference is like night and day' I have had the TV for about a month so this is an early review but I enen enjoyed watching my Patroits lose to the Jets on it! Oh, I forgot to mention the LED part. This TV is about an inch thin so it doesn't look like the 300 Lb monster I removed from the living room. led I believe makes the picture bright and clear with long life and the since it's edge lit can shut off areas of the picture to make the blacks look very dark. Almost as good as a plasma.

LG 55LX6500 55-Inch 3D 1080p 240 Hz LED Plus LCD HDTV with Internet Applications

No comments:

Post a Comment