Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sony XBR-52LX900 52" 3D-ready BRAVIA 1080p LED LCD Full HDTV



Sony XBR-52LX900 52" 3D-ready BRAVIA 1080p LED LCD Full HDTV

I first want to say that I based much of my decision to buy the XBR-52LX900 on my past experience with Sony HDTV's and the research I did on the internet (especially from the tests done by [...]). I've paced the big electronic stores and compared many brands and technologies firsthand in the past 5 years and try to make the best decisions I can for what's right for me. Do all the research you can before you buy any TV and try to see TV's in person before you make any decision.
I've had my LX900 now for 4 days and I can say that it is a mammoth of technology. With so many features, you can get lost and even side tracked with all the settings and features you can meddle with. I can't count how much personal time I've personally lost to this glowing marvel. I got my LX900 to replace my XBR4, which I thought was pretty good at the time when I purchased it 3 years ago and should be better than my XBR9 that I bought earlier this year. First impressions were the size and design. It's huge, but very thin and quite an elegant, angled creature. I had contemplated the HX909 with the full LED and even the 8000 series Samsung, but decided to go with the LX900 since it's slimmer and comes with the 3D glasses as well as a built-in 3D emitter and WiFi. The HX909 does have a slightly better picture since it achieves deeper blacks due to full LED lighting, but the LX900 touches off an explosion of LEDs's to achieve a brighter picture, so I think the LX900 is just a step behind the HX909 visually in terms of contrast ratio...


Sony XBR-52LX900 52" 3D-ready BRAVIA 1080p LED LCD Full HDTV

No comments:

Post a Comment